Friday, June 9, 2017

Issues...

I've been unable to upload photos since my last post.  This may result in a website switch if I can't get this under control.  Prior to this problem, I had to lower the image quality of my pictures in order to avoid paying for photo storage online.  I also find that the name of my blog is becoming irrelevant, as I will be moving out of the Land of Lincoln within the next several months.   For this variety of reasons, it seems possible that the Wild Land of Lincoln blog could be dying out just shy of a two-year anniversary.  If I get the problem fixed, I may change my blog's name and keep going, but at some point, I'll probably do what I said before.  It's been fun, and I don't intend to stop.  However, I do intend to look into other options.






1 comment:

  1. Hi, Jared. I've had the same photo upload problems several times in the past few years. It may last a few days or a few weeks. I've never been able to find a reason for its occurrence. I hope your problem resolves itself soon. I enjoy reading about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete